Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I am the landlord (through my S corp) of a property in Pahoa

Customer Question

I am the landlord (through my S corp) of a property in Pahoa with a deadbeat tenant. I have filed in Hilo district court for eviction, back rent, repossession of vehicle, and money removed from my bank account for renovations (never started).
I have a court date of Oct 17th and am looking for a lawyer to appear in court while I am appearing on the phone.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.