Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

We are signing a 1 yr lease on a home, with an option to buy

Customer Question

We are signing a 1 yr lease on a home, with an option to buy at a fixed price at any time, ending the lease. We would just like a quick review of the documents (total for agreements and riders of 9 pages of 12 point font) to make sure we are not missing anything.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  philip.simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

There is an additional charge for document review...I can send the offer. If you accept we can communication via phone and/or email to get the information you are requesting.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am looking for you to look over the following documents, that together comprise a 1-yr lease with an option to purchase. The lease, Rider to Lease, and Option to Purchase will be signed at the time of the lease. The purchase agreement may optionally be signed at a later time

Certainly. Happy to help

I sent the offer....if you accept we can proceed. There is an additional charge for this service that you must agree to. Let me know if you can not see the offer.

Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 months ago.

how many pages are the documents?