Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
11313492

I sent an email last on Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't got

Customer Question

I sent an email last on Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't got a response so it doesnt seem like he wants to make this easy. What would be my next step?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what did the e-mail basically say? did the e-mail give any deadline?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Barry
When I got my deposit back I was expecting the whole 995 and the 550 that I put into the place. Instead I got charged prorated rent and was charged cleaning fees. This is not what we agreed on. I had people come in and move and clean the whole place up. The appliances weren't so dirty that the maintenance could simply wipe them down $175 for cleaning fees, really? When a tenets lease is done they don't get charged for cleaning fees, especially a carpet that needs to be removed not cleaned over. I've did everything i could to get the things I was entitled to as a tenet and never once got a proper resolution and I've been extremely patient with this entire situation up until this point. All I want is the $967. Give me back the rest of the deposit because not even after I said I was leaving did anyone do anything about the pipes backing up in the bathroom with shit water or the broken a/c. If not I will sue for losses, costs and interest from the breech of contract and the shit I literally had to put up with and you'll receive a letter from my lawyers. I'll also file a complaint with the attorney generals office. Or you can just give me what is owed to me and we can be done with everything.

You can follow up and give a deadline. If still dont get a response, consider small claims court.

Kindly rate me 5 stars

If I can clarify anything, ask me.

otherwise please rate me 5 stars.