Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I live in PA and got a 10 day notice to move becasue the

Customer Question

I live in PA and got a 10 day notice to move becasue the landlord states i didnt have permission to paint a dark color in sons room . Which i was told i could paint no color was discussed. Also my stove hasnt worked since i moved in now in August i held rent this month because it still isnt fixed . do i have to move my kids just started school .. If i pay can i be thrown out i only have a verbal agreement of rental .
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me how often do you pay rent - every month? Every 15 days? Etc.