Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

My question is not about landlord/tenant. It's about my

Customer Question

My question is not about landlord/tenant. It's about my rights as an owner with regarding to storing my boat and RV on my private land
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: California, Shasta County
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: No lease; we own it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The county permit agency is saying we can't store them unless there is a house on it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please tell me a little more about the situation? Or, that is it - if you are asking whether the county can prohibit you from storage unless there is a house on it?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.