Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

` ****** *****************************************.

Customer Question

`james ****** *****************************************. phone#********** I sign up for (section 8). I was put on the waiting list. i gat down to 50 on the waiting list, then ******** redevelopment and housing authority, *********************************** ********** fax ***************. then day put 186 people in front of me because they went to school in franklin va. then I ask them while they do that. they told me because they went to school. I ask them cant I go to school, so they sent me application for school. I mail it back but, I never heard any thing. I got another application change request form pha------ hcv (section 8)---/----. I am signing the paper and taken it to the office.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this issue?