How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Other
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in State, and recently had a tenant move out who left

Customer Question

I live in Washington State, and recently had a tenant move out who left a car behind, garbage, ruined the carpet, furniture, stove, etc. I spent about $3,000 to fix the problems she left behind. I think I could easily get a judgement in small claims court, but I'm afraid that after all that bother, I will never collect any money. What would be my best course of action to recover most of what I am owed?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am being asked to rate your service, but I can't find your response...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where is your answer?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions