Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

Our lease was up in july and the land lord told us we were

Customer Question

our lease was up in july and the land lord told us we were good tenants and not to worry about another lease just to go month to month, well 5 days ago she said she sold her house she was living in and wanted to move back into this house, and that's fine so we found another house, in fact we are buying a home but we cant move into it till 25 days after she wants to move back in here, and she never served us with anything as far as a notice to vacate , she just sent my wife an e-mail , will we get into any trouble if we stay till our house is ready
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.