How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 53820
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed a lawsuit pro se but think I need a lawyer now. Or I

Customer Question

I filed a lawsuit pro se but think I need a lawyer now. Or I just want to dismiss the suit.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 3 months ago.

You can discontinue the case by notice of discontinuance or a stipulation. You can also negotiate a settlement with the other side in court or beforehand. If you choose to hire a lawyer, one may take it on commission so you dont have fees upfront unless win/settle. would you like a directory? can I answer anything else about it?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.

Kindly rate me 5 stars.