Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My lease does not expired till November. I am not happy here

Customer Question

my lease does not expired till November. I am not happy here as the manager and the landlord yelled at me when I took a dog for a walk and did not have the leash on. just from the apt to the gate so He can go outside the complex. the other incident that my dog barked when I left him at home as he missed my mother just passed away and they asked me to do something about the dog? what can I do? he does not bark when I am at home or at night. So stressful living here I gave them 30 days notice to move out as they both yelled at me and told me to move, I waited for five days and they did not do anything so I had to look for another place to live and gave them 30 days notice. I would like to apply the deposit for the last month rent. Can I do that. as I know they would not pay back the deposit to the tenant when they move out.
they let another tenant break the lease as they are not happy here and they agreed for them to move out and broke the lease.
please help
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

My deepest condolences for the loss of your mother.

Could you tell what state that you reside in?

Thank you for your cooperation,