How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 54773
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 68 years old and have owned my home for over 15 years

Customer Question

I am 68 years old and have owned my home for over 15 years and I had moved my son and his girlfriend in my second floor apartment with her son; the son has been getting in trouble with the police and she is very verbally abusive to me. My son is not aware of this because I don't want to cause trouble for him; I want to evict her and her son. I live in Bridgeport, CT
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
You can do so by serving notice and filing for eviction in courtPractically landlord tenants lawyers can expedite and see rather and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.

thanks in advance,