Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
11313492

I am 68 years old and have owned my home for over 15 years

Customer Question

I am 68 years old and have owned my home for over 15 years and I had moved my son and his girlfriend in my second floor apartment with her son; the son has been getting in trouble with the police and she is very verbally abusive to me. My son is not aware of this because I don't want to cause trouble for him; I want to evict her and her son. I live in Bridgeport, CT
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
You can do so by serving notice and filing for eviction in courtPractically landlord tenants lawyers can expedite and see rather cheap.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.

thanks in advance,