Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Commercial and residential leases in NY & NJ & US
18695994

I recently signed up for and received medications for ED

Customer Question

I recently signed up for and received medications for ED from Connecticut Men's Health. I have not received the desired results. I am not pleased and am on a payment plan monthly for the coming year. Is there anyway I can stop this contract and return the medications in the least not pay for them, since I don't want them due to the failure to work as promised?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Unless you were given an absolute guarantee that the treatment would be successful, you would not be able to get your money back. In most circumstances you are paying for the treatment and not the result just like any other medical procedure. I do not know that the medication is returnable but that is something you can explore. As for stopping future payments, if the payments include follow up visits that might entitle you to a reduction in the remaining payments since there would be no further visits.

I am sorry for the news but that is where I think you stand legally.

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

I have not heard from you since I sent my answer. If I have answered all your questions, please highly rate my answer as that is how I get credit for working on your question.