Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I live in a Hud property. I am continualy harassed by a

Customer Question

I live in a Hud property. I am continualy harassed by a neighbor because of my dog. She has called hud to complain and recently called the police about my viscious dog. My dog is quiet and non aggressive.I do not want to enddup being evicted or losing my pet. Do I have any recourse?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What is she saying (dog is loud, dog is against regulations, etc)?

2) Is the dog not allowed under the lease?

3) Do you and your neighbor share the same landlord?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!