Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

12:32 PM (2 hours ago) to me Ms. ***** - We have texted the

Customer Question

12:32 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
Ms. ***** -
We have texted the super **** a detailed list of what needs to be taken care of, and provided him your number to schedule an appointment right away. Please advise us if you do not hear from him, so we can set up a conference call with him and get a time coordinated.
Our apologies that these matters have been overlooked, and we appreciate you working with us to see that they are resolved promptly. It is unfortunate that the resolution of these issues were exacerbated by the super happening to be away right after you moved in, but now that he is back we are confident that they will be taken care of.
Have a good day.
**** *****
Principal, ***** ****** ***, managing agent
Vice President, ***** ***** *********., building owner
Mr. *****;
What about the main issue the stove? The super has nothing with it. If you look at the picture you know that is beyond repair and needs to be replaced. I know my rights, you know your right but what you told me about not renewing the lease I can sue you for its considered illegal retaliation under N.Y. **** ****. **** § 223-b which states that it is illegal for a landlord to retaliate based on a tenant's filing a complaint with a governmental agency. I will give you until Tuesday to address all this if not I will commence legal action against your office to recover the days without appliances.
Thank you and have a good day.
****
Mr. ****;
Not attachment received. Regarding the stove like I explained before it's beyond repair and I want a replacement. It doesn't mean I want a new stove just a clean and workable stove. Supreme just contacted me ,I just told them the same thing. If you look at pictures that send **** you will see how dirty and unsanitary that stove is. If the previous tenant accepted to live in substandard conditions, I'm don't accept those conditions. I deserve to live in a clean and livable apartment.
Thanks,
****
Mr. *****;
Not attachment received. Regarding the stove like I explained before it's beyond repair and I want a replacement. It doesn't mean I want a new stove just a clean and workable stove. Supreme just contacted me ,I just told them the same thing. If you look at pictures that send Tomas you will see how dirty and unsanitary that stove is. If the previous tenant accepted to live in substandard conditions, I'm don't accept those conditions. I deserve to live in a clean and livable apartment.
Thanks,
****
******** -
We will have the super clean the stove before Supreme arrives.
My question is can he force me to do that? I will have to loose a day of work for the super to clean the stove and then another day for the repair when it will be easier to replace the stove. Also, he wants to charge me $10 for each window installation when the window guard are there in the closet because it was removed by the previous tenant. I'm honestly thinking of going to court and file an HP in the *********** t because I have been 18 days without using the stove and he prefer to waste more of my time that to replace the stove. I need some advice because he told me if I do it that way he will take sweet time doing the repairs.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 3 months ago.

are you asking for options to pursue a claim against the landlord?

awaiting your reply, thanks