Gerald-Esquire, Other
Experience:  30 Years of experience.

In Pennsylvania, where can I get: 1. latest eviction form

Customer Question

In Pennsylvania, where can I get:
1. latest eviction form from the states and location of courts
2. Rules
3. online eviction services for Pennsylvania
Thank you
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

In Pennsylvania Evictions are heard by the Small Claims Court District Justice. You can get the forms and rules from the local court.

These links also provide forms and describe the process:

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have already seen these sites. Please provide specific answers to my questions. Thank you

I'm sorry that I did not fully understand what you are asking for and that my response was not clear.

YOu have requested:

1) Forms

Here they are -

Also the local court has all the forms that you need.

2: Rules:

Here is the PA Landlord Tenant Act that controls evictions:

Also the local court has a print out of the rules.

3) Courts:

Here is the Unified Court System Portal. This also lists the locations of the local district court. (Or google your township/county and district court).

I know of no online eviction services companies that will do the eviction for you. The process is not that difficult and the court has all the instructions that you need.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

I think you may be looking for something else than what I can provide.

So I am going to opt out and let another expert try to help you. This way you can get two answers.

Do not rate me or respond so that your question can stay open and you can get more help at no additional charge.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could you forward the exact forms for Northampton county in PA?