Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I own my mobile home but not the lot ,had a sewer line break

Customer Question

I own my mobile home but not the lot ,had a sewer line break that was the respondability for landlord to fix. I't took 1&ahalf mounths to get done i couldn't use water cause it just kept backing up in both bathrooms and laundry room which became all mold and made my family sick. I been trying to get somekind of respondsability to fix the problem sience last feb. I just had a quad bypass and as soon as I went in hospital they put a notice to pay or they are taking prossesing of my mobile in 5 days which will be monday I can't find legal help and was hoping u could help me get results thankyou wayne a. blain
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Did you receive any notice from the court on this?