Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney 35 years extensive and active real estate practice; represents both landlords and tenants
18215332

I can sue my landlord for not let me use the air acondition

Customer Question

i can sue my landlord for not let me use the air acondition my rent is all utilities included.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

If you sue the landlord aren't you afraid that he will cancel your lease and rent to someone else? The best you can hope for is a small reduction in your plan for not having air-conditioning. If you continue to use it then you can expect a rent increase the next time your lease comes up for renewal. This is something that should best be worked out with your landlord. It doesn't belong in court. Please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.