Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

The owner of the housemy married daughter,her husband & I

Customer Question

the owner of the housemy married daughter,her husband & I made a verbal agreement that they pay low rent and they keep up the repairs of the 7 room apartment, as breakage or any thing they broke. none of that has been done. They pay month by month. He said he is the one taking care of the rent. To day is the end of the month , no pay. payments have been late most months so I added a late fee. I live down stairs & they are upstairs with 2 daughters. Oh, and they gave no security payment.
I am a 85 years old grandmother, and I am the owner of the house.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  legalgems replied 3 months ago.

Was the $200 as credit for owed rent? How many months are they delinquent? How long have they lived there (approximately)? Thank you -once you get me this information I will begin the research and will do my best to get you this information.