Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I have a month and a half sec deposit. My tendency was

Customer Question

Hi, I have a month and a half sec deposit. My tendency was cancelled in April. I found an apartment in River Grove, paid 6 months rent up front. The guy wasnt right and I asked him to give my money back,he had a tenamt in unit schefuled to move, but still wanted me to pay upfront. So I call my landlord and ask for more time.he said ok. I was having a hard time finding a unit in my budget. So I called and asked my landlord instead of living out sec dep, that I will pay him because I needed more time. He said fine but the sheriff still gone serve me, I have three kids I could not possibly pay him and still have to find a place and pay landlord in a few weeks.what should I do.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. (Here) is my profile. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.