KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Attorney and Real Estate Broker
Experience:  13 years of real estate experience including foreclosures, landlord tenant matters, residential sales and condo/coop matters.
8989662

If I have never signed a contract with Waste Management but

Customer Question

If I have never signed a contract with Waste Management but have paid them for trash removal do I have to follow thair cancelation of contract procedure.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

No, you don't have to abide by any cancellation rules of their contract if you never signed a contract. They would have been obligated to provide you with those rules, and have you sign them, in order to enforce them.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks

Kim

Hello. Just checking in with you today. I didn't see any follow up questions for you and this question is still open.

I am online today if you have any questions about the above. If not, please do rank my answer with positive feedback, so that I get credit for my work with you.

Thanks so much and take care,

Kim

Hello, This is Kim, the attorney who assisted you last week.

I see that this question is still open. Please go ahead and rate my answer with positive feedback. The top three ratings will make sure that I get credit for my work with you.

Thanks so much and take care,

Kim