TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

After someone moves out on there own, I own my house and was

Customer Question

After someone moves out on there own, I own my house and was at work didn't know he was moving, mothers day til today July 14, in the state of Wisconsin do I legally have to give things he forgot as he owes me 1500.00 from Jan til mothers day?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Technically, you would need to give back the items. However, if I were in your shoes, I would not do so voluntarily. His only recourse is to sue, and then you can use that opportunity to countersue for $1500. Bot***** *****ne is that if he wants his items back, then I would demand payment of the $1500 that he owes you.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!