philip.simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years experience in the law

If my name and my moms name are on the deed and the home is

Customer Question

if my name and my moms name are on the deed and the home is homesteded in my name and i pay the taxes can she kick my out for not paying rent
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  philip.simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

If you are on the deed to the home? You are considered a homeowner...and not required to pay rent

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.