Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I'm on a lease with 3 other roommates, one got s deploy

Customer Question

hi i'm on a lease with 3 other roommates, one got his deploy notice and moved out the first month he moved in, the other one just moved out because he was not happy, both my roommate pays quarter of the utilities and my landlord is constantly reminding me to maintain the interior and exterior of the house, that's mean electricity/water etc ~ my questions to you even two of my roommates moved out still paying there portion of the rent, aren't they also liable for the utilities/water since i have to keep up maintaining the house
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
is anybody there
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Did you have an agreement with the roommates to contribute to the utitlities