Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I've been living at the colonial lodge months, and I was

Customer Question

Hi, I've been living at the colonial lodge for several months, and I was told Monday morning I would no longer be welcome, and had 48 hours to find somewhere else to live.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I have been told a few things that are their reasons, but they Missouri
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I don't have the money to do so. I do have the rent, but expect her to refuse to accept it
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Yes, Missouri
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: If I knew for certain, I'd beclearer. What I was told is that there wer complaints from other here.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Is this a hotel / motel type of establishment?

Do you have any type of a rental agreement for any time term?

How often were you paying for the rental?