Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
11313492

If you choose rent Vandemen as a method of correcting a mold

Customer Question

If you choose rent Vandemen as a method of correcting a mold issue because the landlord will not provide you with the information of the owner of the property our way to get a hold of the owners attorney but still except partial rent payment and Kinue month payment Rent is there a chance of getting a hold on the order to surrender residency
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
if the Leonard served at three day pay or vacate but the one knitted into evidence for the hearing with different in the line given to me at the time of notice of late rent and the three days were up at the Lenmart still excepted partial payment for the previous month and the current month rent in full And a cheese ball which is damaging property I was looking for the police department was not allowed to present evidence and I was told that my original trial original hearing was moved to a hearing for possession of residency what happened
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.

That is possible. Normally this would be negotiated out of court, but otherwise you can take it to court and the court will appreciate your seeking to remedy the problem and likely punish landlord for not curing this dangerous condition. The court date can get postponed which is not uncommon but you may seek a date convenient for you.

Kindly rate me positively.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Once I finished my documents which I wish to present to the court would you mind going over them with me to make sure that I have included everything that I will need to get an immediate stay at the writ of restitution

feel free to follow up with me. I can send you an offer to review documents after you rate my answer. Kindly rate me positively.

Kindly rate me positively.