Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My father's house caught fire a year ago, to make a story

Customer Question

My father's house caught fire a year ago, to make a long story short it took me about a year to get Guardianship over my Father. I live in a but my sisters live in Pa and was seeing after the property. Neighbor complained (bullied) them off the property. Now we cannot get on property to clean and pack up the house to move and sell the property. What can I do? Property is in Reading, Pa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: My lawyer here in Va cannot help me and I cannot afford another lawyer.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: How do we get back into the house and file charges against the neighbors so we can handle our business. It's in a bad neighborhood and we have no way to protect our belongings. My sisters are not allowed to get to get their purses and personal papers out of the house.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me how the neighbor is preventing you and/or sister from entering your father's house?

.

What legal authority do they have to do anything regarding your father's property?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks but your site is not accepting my e-mail address.

I don't have any way to communicate via email and only communicate with customers on the JustAnswer website..

.

but if you are having technical problems, you can contact JustAnswer's customer support for help.

.

Email***@******.*** or call in the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST or use this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

.

thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't have that much money in my account.

No worries, if you need to cancel and request a refund, you can just contact JustAnswer customer service and they will happily provide a refund, no questions asked.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK I'm sorry just very desperate, send me the refund and I will figure something else to do. Thank you.

Ok, maybe I was not being clear... I am not an employee of JustAnswer. I am just an independent contractor on their website. So you need to contact JustAnswer to request a refund using one of the ways above..

.

.

thanks