Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

1. Is this Legally correct to sign an agreement with my

Customer Question

1. Is this Legally correct to sign an agreement with my tenant that he/she will be responsible to arrange for repairs needed (that I will reimburse), but proceed only after having my approval of the quote. I am in Canada and it is very difficult to manage the repairs remotely, my rental property in Miami, Fl.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you asking if it is legal to have that clause in a contract?