Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years experience.

He admitted to stealing an expensive speaker from me. I will

Customer Question

Hi, he admitted to stealing an expensive speaker from me. I will report it tomorrow. Do I still have to give him 30 days? I just found out he's bipolar.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You still need to give him the 30 days notice in writing. If you fear physical harm from him when you give him the notice then in addition to the 30 day notice you can also obtain a restraining order against him from the court which would make him stay away from you until you can get the court suit filed to evict him if he does not get his things moved out within that 30 days.