Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My roommate has a move out notice after 24 years.dated March

Customer Question

My roommate has a move out notice after 24 years.dated March 30 and roommate still paid rent for April. The move out date is May 31. Do we have to move out on that date?.we are in California,and we are senior citizens with disabilities
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. Is this an eviction notice? Or has the lease just expired? If it is an eviction is it because of unpaid rent or broken terms of the lease? If you have a lease how long is it for?
Are you there? If you could answer these questions, then I can try to get you answers.