Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

MY PLACE MOSTLY MY ROOM IS INFESTED WITH BED BUGS I'M ON MY

Customer Question

MY PLACE MOSTLY MY ROOM IS INFESTED WITH BED BUGS I'M ON MY 8TH MONTH LIVING IN A MULTI FAMILY DWELLING
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Unless you live in a state the makes getting rid off bed bugs the Tenants responsibility, your Landlord has to bear the cost for getting rid off the bed bugs. If the Landlord refuses, you need to file complaint against your Landlord with your Attorney General's Office. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.