Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

Force eviction JA: The Landlord-Tenant Lawyer will need to

Customer Question

Force eviction
JA: The Landlord-Tenant Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet im still collecting facts
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: On 12-5-15 my wife died her daughter tracey owned the house we were renting because my name wasn't included on the lease that she don't have to file for eviction notice and she had the right to lock me out the house
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer should know?
Customer: I lost everything she just maliciously got rid of my clothes jewlery everything could she do that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. I am sorry to hear about your loss. What State is this in?