Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My landlord has left me in my apt. While a demolition crew

Customer Question

My landlord has left me in my apt. While a demolition crew tore down a stair well, then through at the same time I was left in here during a fire that broke out and they are presantly rebuilding the stairs and I am still in my apt.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation, Kimberly. Please tell me: 1) What state is this in?2) Do you have trouble getting to and from your apartment - is this what you mean and is this what you are asking about? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.