How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a problem with my rent of my apartment place call 787

Customer Question

have a problem with my rent of my apartment place call ***
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Sam replied 8 months ago.
Hello​This is Samuel. Please tell me what seems to be your concern with the rent?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions