Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

We own an Rv and are paid in full every month to mobile home

Customer Question

We own an Rv and are paid in full every month to mobile home park for lease of space to park rv. IN order to renew our lease agreement the park management has said we will have to move out of mobile home park entirely for 1 night and can move back in next day to renew lease. It causes great expense to us and we think that's not right.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.What is your legal question about the situation you have described?