Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I rented a room , the roomate became beligerant , drunk and

Customer Question

I rented a room , the roomate became beligerant , drunk and violent . I asked her to move , she moved all of her stuff out and on the day she moved she got drunk and we had to call the police - she pushed my wife, used profanity, insulted out kids and threw beer cans and screwdriver at kids and myself - she is threatening to return in the night and party with her friends saying the police said she was still on the lease here ? wtf -
I need a restraining order and ? help please - !
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Steven Kincaid replied 5 months ago.
Was she the only person renting from you? Was there a written lease that expires at some point in the future?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i had two women renting and now both are out . I rented the place with a girlfriend after she went to casino and embezzled rent checks from me , then kicked her out - then rented rooms and kicked them out within 30 days -
So right now, this woman you're writing about is the only renter?Did she have a written lease agreement?