Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.

What happens if landlord keeps haressing us when he keeps

Customer Question

what happens if landlord keeps haressing us when he keeps stocking us keep sending certified mail not from court I pay rent on time every month and all required bills if keeps saying hes going to evint us daily and sending enviction treats through email please help
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.
You should go on the offensive and seek an injunction and damages for breach of tenancy rights.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Does email hold in court land lord keeps threaten eviction Daly but I pay rent on time and I pay all bills I put 70 k in to his building and he continues to stock us and texts or email daily
Email is admissible and the court will review it. If being harassed despite being current on rent you will be in a good position. The court doesn't permit harassment even for delinquent tenants. Here no basis at all for landlord position. I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.
thanks in advance.