Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

In Hendewrsonville Nc, does a judge have to sign the agreement

Customer Question

In Hendewrsonville Nc, does a judge have to sign the agreement rental aagreement to be legal and binding. and if us the landload comes on the prismise we wil;l be arrested. if the rental is not valid for us is it not valid to them and can we have them arrested or removed from the property for tresspassing. they have breched the contract by not lettiung us show the house for a buyer with three x in three nnnoice we were coming
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
A rental agreement or a lease is an agreement between the Landlord and the Tenant and signed by the Landlord and Tenant. There is NO Court involvement. There is NO requirement that a Judge must sign a lease in order for the lease to be valid. There is no reason for a Judge or a Court to be involved in a rental agreement or lease. I am not sure why you are being given this wrong information. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.