Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

Nothing to do with rent.

Customer Question

Nothing to do with rent. He wants to evict me in 14 days (it's only been 4 so far)
1. Currently there is no peace between me and the people upstairs (there was an argument in the parking lot about spaces) until i make peace with them and THEY tell the landlord peace has been reached. I am clear.
2. "destruction of property" I got his permission to re-do the railings, and by the time I had to reorder my business debit card - i was ready to order the materials and make the railings look excellent, but he had is maintenance guy RESTORE it after I disassembled it. HE WONT ANSWER HIS PHONE CALLS. He said it was a liability which i understand. But HE WONT ANSWER ME. I could not get the materials until Today.
3. No sleeping at the store. he doesnt want me "living here" even though I do business with china which is 12 hours ahead so I am here almost every night until 5am and i fall asleep with my laptop on "he calls that, living at your business"\
That is all i am being evicted for. If i don't solve these issues in 10 days. I dont understand number 3, I think I have made progress with number 2 (even though she punched me in the face) ... but on number 1 ? I was permission to redo the railings first
I want a lawyer present to give him the facts and show that I am serious about staying.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but this site does not offer legal representation. If you have specific question, kindly ask it so that I can respond to it. In what state do you reside? Thank you for your cooperation,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Excuse me? Mr. "Lawyer"What a racket. I'm getting. My money back. Calling my bank. What a crock of shit.