Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Can I sue a Post Office to give me my mail and

Customer Question

Can I sue a Post Office for refusing to give me my mail and also not forwarding to a new address.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters…. 1. WHAT IS THE REASON THEY ARE GIVING YOU FOR THIS, IF ANY?