How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a landlord, with a tenant that has a female friend who

Customer Question

I'm a landlord, with a tenant that has a female friend who is a treat to me. she had entered by home, of which no force entry was detected, assuming she made a set of his keys to gain enterance, police report was filed however no tangible proof. I feel she is a threat to me and intimates me, have requested verbally and written to tenant to keep her away, however she continues to show up unannounced. I want her off my property (duplex) an to keep her off, what are my options.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: other than prior statement, I feel she still has keys. I have not changed locks as I have done so 2 other times.. this is my property he fails to comply with requests, he has been here 20+ yrs, and doesn't want to vacate however at this point I find no other option other than file no trespassing order against her or evict a good paying tenant
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.
Good evening,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.Thanks in advance,Doug

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions