Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I'm a landlord, with a tenant that has a female friend who

Customer Question

I'm a landlord, with a tenant that has a female friend who is a treat to me. she had entered by home, of which no force entry was detected, assuming she made a set of his keys to gain enterance, police report was filed however no tangible proof. I feel she is a threat to me and intimates me, have requested verbally and written to tenant to keep her away, however she continues to show up unannounced. I want her off my property (duplex) an to keep her off, what are my options.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: other than prior statement, I feel she still has keys. I have not changed locks as I have done so 2 other times.. this is my property he fails to comply with requests, he has been here 20+ yrs, and doesn't want to vacate however at this point I find no other option other than file no trespassing order against her or evict a good paying tenant
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good evening,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.Thanks in advance,Doug