Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I am on a lease agreement by myself i had helped a friend and

Customer Question

I am on a lease agreement by myself i had helped a friend and let her stay here with her son to get on her feet as long as she kept a job. At no point did she sign on the lease or was in a written agreement she has not kept a job and will not leave the premises i have called the police and they said there is nothing i can do she can be there i need to know my options immediately.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this. Please tell me what state this is in. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!