Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I cant call you dr its a lil to left side down between his

Customer Question

I cant call you dr b its a lil to left side down between his tip and balls his grandpa had his at the ambilical cord so i was converned plus they are acting really aggressive towards eachother and the cats barking at everyone outside is that because they know im having issues with two men whove been abusing me emotionally sexually verbally and a couple's of times physically too and there is a man in a 5th wheel who uses and sell meth people in and out all night long and because im honest they are and my landlord stole my moms wedding ring and my exhusbands ring from his safe im getting kicked out and have no place to park my 5th wheel to leave so everyday is highly stressful for all three and my car wont run after i said i was leaving on the 1st im scared im goingvto lose them because of all this what do i do for us
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not only a laywer but also dr b about my babies my pugs are my whole life without im nothing
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review it, correct, properly identify the issues and the parties, ask specific questions, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation.