Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I am a senior living in a senior complex , when I first

Customer Question

I am a senior living in a senior complex , when I first moved in here I started having problems with my upstairs neighbors although iwent too the assistance manager here at the complex 3 times , even allowed him too come into the apartment while I was there too. he reported too his boss saying he never heard anything at all. now . I took upon myself too call the s.d. police dept. atleast 7 times on these peoples thereare two over me upstairs. so later on iwas approach by one of the neighbor ,threaten saying if I call the police dept again he would sue me. so I tell him too go ahead . he yell&scream at me. I tell the landlord about .they say that I am theone that caused the trouble. now I bent threathen by their lawyer what can I do?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear of this matter. Please tell me what type of "threats" from the lawyer?Also, what type of noise is coming from upstairs? Is it constant or is it before 7 am or after 11 pm? Can you make recordings of the noise?