Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.

We moved from california to alaska march 8. our furniture,

Customer Question

we moved from california to alaska march 8. our furniture, medical equipment and clothes are stuck in a warehouse in las vegas. It includes my medication. We won't know anything before next Tuesday or wednesday as to when it will be sent. They originally said 2-3 weeks when the first estimate came out when they picked up my things on March 5th What can we do?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.
Legally, they are in breach. Delivery needed to be timely. You want to follow up and ensure delivery and full accounting and inventory of items. you next want to pursue a price adjustment because of the delay. If the company does not agree to deliver promptly and discount the price, you have the option of doing the following:1. complaint to the attorney general office.2. complaint to the BBB.3. filing a civil lawsuit for damages.4. contesting any payment you made by credit card by chargeback.5. involving local lawyer to pursue a claim including 1-4 above.I wish you a quick resolution and a nice weekend.Kindly rate the answer positively.