Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

Please answer the last question as to whether the person in

Customer Question

Please answer the last question as to whether the person in the trailer parked on property (who does not occupy the house except to shower and use kitchen but does not sleep in the house), do they fall under the same conditions as the roommate who lives in the house and are there separate laws for them or do they also require a 30 day notice? No written agreement with them either.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 6 months ago.
They do not require a 30 day notice as they are not living in the house. They are different from the roommate. There are separate laws relating to mobile homes that I am not that familiar with, I'm not sure if you gave them permission to live there and it is there mobile home or if the mobile home is simply on the land and they are living there.