Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I LIVE IN WERNERSVILLE,PA I RENT A HOME .00 A MONTH,I

Customer Question

I LIVE IN WERNERSVILLE,PA I RENT A HOME FOR 1775.00 A MONTH,I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING TO LANDLORD FOR SEVERAL MONTHS ABOUT SEVERAL PROBLEMS.
WHICH SHE REFUSES TO FIX. #1 ROOF LEAKING IN HALLWAY TO BATHROOM,HAVE TO PUT CONTAINER TO COLLECT WATER EVERY TIME IT RAINS. TOILET IN HALL BATHROOM
TOP TANK LEAKS,MASTER BATHROOM CEILING TILE'S IN SHOWER KEEP FALLING OFF AND HITTING YOU WHILE SHOWERING,SCREEN DOOR TO OUTSIDE DECK OUT OF TRACK/NOT WORKING, HAD FLOODING IN LOWER LEVEL,SHE HAD SOME ONE CLEAN UP A MONTH AGO BUT FEAR MOLD. WHAT CAN I DO
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.
You have a few options. Let me list them.1. threaten landlord you will go to court unless repairs done and you get rent credit.2. withold rent and go to court.3. pay rent and sue in court.4. have a lawyer contact the landlord to add leverage, and in a lawsuit seek legal fees back.Kindly let me know if that is fast and acceptable,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
NO ITS NOT I KNOW ALL THAT !
what can I clarify or address further?
I dont know what you already know so if there is something specific you want more information on, please let me know.
thank you!