Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

My rights as a landlord eviction of a tenant that

Customer Question

My rights as a landlord for swift eviction of a tenant that is producing illegal drugs in my home?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
In what state is this property located?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still available?
I am sorry for the delay in responding to your post. I was offline when you replied to my information request. You must give the Tenant a three-day notice to vacate the premises. If the Tenant refuses to vacate at the expiration of the notice, you must file eviction action at the Justice of the Peace Court in order to remove the Tenant from the premises. See Texas Property Code Chapter 24 Section 24.005. You can obtain eviction forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.