Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I am disabled in arkansas, own my mobile home, 62 years old

Customer Question

i am disabled in arkansas, own my mobile home, 62 years old and paying lot rent of 250 per month. my landlord manager says i got to pay an extra 25 dollars monthly cause i had a friend move in. is it ok for him to do that?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Are you under a fixed term lease or are you month to month?.If you are under a fixed term lease, is there any restriction on the occupancy that the landlord allows on the property?..ThanksBarrister