Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

We are disabled and have a service dog which the landlord

Customer Question

we are disabled and have a service dog which the landlord took to the pound in another county we got our service dog back but incureed vet bills 6 days ago the landlord was at my home showing the house i ased to speek with him after the realtor left he came into my apartment we were speaking about the vet bills he got mad and assalted me while i was sitting on my sofa i had to go to the hospital due to my injuries can someone help us please he continues to come to my home and harress us to this day im worried for myself and my serivce dog
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There maybe a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Did you actually call the police and file a report?

.

What do you mean they gave you the run around?

.

How did the landlord take your dog to the pound?

.

Do you have a prescription from a licensed medical care professional for the dog?

.

Does your lease prohibit dogs?

.

.

thanks