Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I am **********n a level 1 regarding sec offender I am not

Customer Question

I am **********n a level 1 regarding sec offender I am not guilty of this crime .
My husband and I are being forced to leave our appartment by 5116 .the manager came to my appartment I was begging for a dish washer one was put in upstairs from me .
He came into my house taking pics because it was very messy. I had been ill.i think it's because of my felony can you help
Thank you for your help
Sincerely ************
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid if the house was a mess and he found it in violation of your lease I do not know how that you could prove it is because of your felony. Are you a month to month tenant or are you on a lease for a longer period of time?